Each December we look over the past year to see which Talking Story articles have resonated most strongly with the Ho‘ohana Community. This is always a fascinating exercise for me, for they are not necessarily those I would have chosen, or had felt strongest about in the writing: They make this list by merit of their visits tracked during the calendar year according to FeedBurner.
These are the twenty-four which have emerged as the front runners for 2007, listed from the most recent (December 2007) to the oldest (January 2007).
If you have a different vote, add it to the comments and tell me why!
- Stress-busting for December: Project Sweet Closure
- Talk Story: Brand versus Reputation ”“ 4 Questions to start with
- Hey Boss, Why are you Blogging?
- Why “management” has a bad rep
- The month of July was devoted to our Community Forum on Ho‘okipa, the Hawaiian value of hospitality. See a complete recap here: Mea Ho‘okipa Live Their Aloha Every Day
- Big Brother Blog, Little Sister Coach
- On Ho‘ohiki: Keeping your promises
- Arghh! Too many widgets, cookies, blog blingees and community toys
- One I wish was even more popular? Believe in your Biology! because it’s a great thing to know.
- 5 Things Employees Need to Learn—From You
- My Five Self-Imposed Blogging Rules
- To Do, and To Stop, with ‘Imi ola
- Paper: Peeves and Pleasures
- Twelve Rules for Self-Leadership – definitely in the #1 Spot
- Twelve Rules for Self-Management – closely behind at #2
- Newly thinking about; Motivation
- How we Choose to use our Voice
- Vital Friends, The People You Can’t Afford to Live Without
- Waiting Tables and Work Ethic
- Not the Tomatoes!
- Service is Monologue; Hospitality, Dialogue
- Aloha; a Celebration of Who We Are
- Hawaiian Friends
One I am always pointing to! Ho‘ohana: Love Your Work. It’s my mantra!