Ka lā hiki ola, and the dawning of a new day has certainly arrived at Lifehack.org!
Leon Ho, our mighty leader there, has rolled out a welcome mat in front of our dug-out, inviting in a pretty dynamite arsenal of pinch hitters! I still have my every-Thursday position in the line-up, but there’s no resting on my laurels :-0 I mean, past hitting stats.
If you haven’t been to a game there lately, time to grab some popcorn or peanuts and head for the bleachers. Meet our new players!
Check out these RBI’s; a few of my favorites to clear the blog-clutter bases!
- By Bob Walsh ”“ Why alignment matters
- By Nick Senzee ”“ Volunteer Management and Environs
- By Kyle Pott ”“ 10 Unconventional Diet Tips (Whew, 83 comments so far!)
- By Tony D. Clark ”“ Are you building it up or breaking it down?
- By Gray Miller ”“ Stage Manage Your World
- By Susan Sabo ”“ Productivity & Organizing Myth #1 ”“ Born Organized
- By Vishal P. Rao ”“ Bringing More Efficiency When You Work From Home
- By Chris Brogan ”“ Five Ways YOU Could use Video
- By Rob Crawford ”“ 100 Marbles: A Competition between Yesterday You and New You
- By Rob Witham ”“ 22 Tips to Think Better
- By Adrian Savage ”“ How to Break Out of Your Comfort Zone
- By Michael Leddy ”“ Advice for students: If you’d like help, ask
- By Reg Adkins ”“ The Top Ten Ways To Kill a Community
- By Leon Ho ”“ Recovering the Lost Art of Note-Taking and Should we use any notes in Presentation (As our manager, he gets 2 :-)
Uh, just one question Leon, how about more women? You guys are all great, but I’m feeling a little lonely in the locker room as the guys stir up a ruckus in theirs … getting loud in there … Sure was glad to see Susan come in!
By the way, if you’ve missed my index, I’ve moved my past Thursdays’ hitting stats from www.managingwithaloha.com to the left column here.