Most of Hawai‘i is getting pummeled by a tropical rainstorm this weekend, but this is what our morning looked like at sunrise at the far south of the island chain.
This is taken from my lanai: That sliver of a mountain at the bottom of the photo is Mauna Kea.
Here is a larger view:
The skies and “blue vault of heaven” (Pukui-Elbert)
If you are still thinking about how to spend your weekend, here are some ideas, things we have talked story about:
- Learn about Luana this Weekend: I know you have it in you!
- Weekend Warrior (Mine was a Wiliwili tree)
- Blue Chair Weekend: Always a favorite!
- Have some eggs this weekend, or
- Weekend Coaching: It may surprise you where you might get some.
And Joanna has a suggestion over at Joyful Jubilant Learning:
Have you an idea or suggestion to add?