Lots of good stuff getting shared over at Joyful Jubilant Learning within RFL this month: Click over and check it out… We celebrate Rapid Fire Learning each month in the spirit of ‘Ike loa, the Hawaiian value held by those who are lifelong learners, continually seeking more knowledge and wisdom.
So far, she has been joined by David Zinger with Five for February, Dean Boyer with Costs, U-Turns, Clarity, Joanna Young with a very creative Rapid, Rapid Fire (learner alert: you must see it), and you can be sure there will more as the new week continues…
These were the 5 posts that proved to be the most popular among JJL Readers month-to-date:
- Learning Perspective: Use It Or Lose It by Tim Draayer, author of Network Marketing Journey
- How to Read an Unfinished Book by Tim Milburn, author of Studentlinc
- Lessons of Shadows and Light by Steve Sherlock, author of Steve’s 2 Cents
- 5 Joyful January Learnings by Ariane Benefit, author of Neat & Simple Living
- More Power to the Point by Dwayne Melancon, author of Genuine Curiosity
Click over to JJL and give these authors some aloha: What RFL can you grab hold of from each of those postings?